Terms and Conditions (for the provision of services and digital content)
This agreement was written in English. To the extent that any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version prevails.
By using the services or digital content you accept these terms
- By using the Services or Digital Content, you confirm that you accept these terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use the Services or Digital Content.
- You accept and acknowledge that where we make additional functionality available to you through the App (for example the purchase of third party goods, services or digital content) additional terms and/or charges shall also apply, including terms required by third party providers. It is a condition of your use of such functionality that you read and accept such third party terms and/or charges and you acknowledge that we have no liability to you in respect of such third party goods, services or digital content which are only made available to you through the App for convenience.
Anti money-laundering and terrorist financing
- Pursuant to our obligations under global anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing legislation, we are required to undertake due diligence, source of funds and “know your client” checks on users of the Services and Digital Content. We may use third party providers to assist us with these due diligence checks.
- We will employ various levels of due diligence as may be required by legislation in force from time to time and based on the jurisdiction in which you access the Services and Digital Content and on the value of Bcoin you propose to hold or transfer.
- If you wish to access certain functionality within the Services, Digital Content or our network, or where the Bcoin balance held in your Wallets we may require additional disclosures of information from you. The information we request may include personal information, including, but not limited to, your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, country of origin, tax identification number, government issues identification number, and bank account information and in certain circumstances proof of source of funds.
- You must comply with our due diligence requirements in order to continue using the Services and Digital Content. If you fail to do so we may withdraw or suspend your right to use the Services or Digital Content without further liability to you.
Our Liability to you
- We provide Services and Digital Content which facilitate the use of Bcoin. We do not represent, investigate, or contract on behalf of users. As such, by entering into a transaction with another user via the Services or Digital Content you agree that we are not responsible for and shall not be liable to you, or to any third party, in relation to a transaction, or for any acts or omissions of other users of the Services or Digital Content. You must conduct your own due diligence and enquiries before entering into any transaction with another user.
- Nothing in these terms shall limit or exclude our liability for:
- any matter in respect of which it would be unlawful for us to exclude or restrict liability.
- Except to the extent expressly stated in these terms, all terms implied by statute, common law or otherwise are excluded, including implied conditions, warranties or other terms as to satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or the use of reasonable skill and care.
- Subject to clause 3.2: we shall not be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with your use of the Services or Digital Content.
- Where there is any dispute between you and another user, we may (in our absolute discretion) provide such assistance to you as we consider to be reasonable in the circumstances, but we will not be responsible for resolving or mediating such dispute. Any such disputes must be taken up by you with the relevant user who is directly responsible to you for such matters.
- We assume no general or specific of care duty (whether fiduciary or otherwise) towards you except as specifically set out in these terms and conditions.
Our obligation to you
- The Services and Digital Content are provided to you on an “as is” basis. You accept responsibility for selection of the Services and Digital Content to achieve your intended results and acknowledge that the Services and Digital Content have not been developed to meet your individual requirements.
- Due to the nature of software, we cannot warrant that your use of the Services or Digital Content will be uninterrupted or error-free. Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the Services and Digital Content are secure, we cannot guarantee that the Services and Digital Content are immune from various forms of attack by malicious third parties.
- During periods of high demand users may experience transaction delays or (in a minority of circumstances) failures. You acknowledge that the Services or the Digital Content may be subject to limitations, delays and other problems inherent in the use of blockchain technology and internet communications facilities.
- We may limit or restrict your access to the Services or Digital Content:
- In order to perform maintenance, updates or improvements;
- Subject to Bcoin balance limits and anti-money laundering due diligence checks in accordance with clause 2; or
- Otherwise in accordance with legislation in force from time to time.
Information about BeCoin:
- BeMil has created a digital currency called BeCoin
- BeCoin is a digital asset, BeCoin can be transferred, exchanged or stored electronically
- BeCoin is more specifically an exchange token: not issued or backed by central authority. It’s main intenion is to act as a method of payment.
- BeCoin does not provide holders with particular interests in any type of business, nor does it provide specific rights (i.e. asset ownership, repayment of a sum of money or future profits’ shares).
- BeCoin can be used as a method of exchange. BeCoin are not redeemable for access to any goods or services specifically.
- BeCoin is not a representation of tangible or physical assets that existing outside of BeMil.
- We do not store, sell, send or receive BeCoin on behalf of other Our services facilitate BeCoin transactions between users. We are not responsible for issues including slow network speeds or technical errors within operating the BeMil blockchain or any node maintained by BeMil users.
- BeCoin transactions cannot be reversed or cancelled. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by you for transactions executed by you or any third party including (but not limited to):
- sending or trading Becoin to the incorrect recipient;
- sending a recipient an incorrect amount of Becoin in respect of any transaction;
- failing to include a payment ID with a transaction; or
- the time take to transmit or receive Becoin (because the speed and operation of the network is outside of our control); or
- any other error.
- Where you avail yourself of additional functionality as set out above, for example the purchase of third party goods, services or digital content, you irrevocably instruct us to send and receive transfers of BeCoin through your Online Wallet on your behalf for the purposes of meeting your obligations under those transactions and you acknowledge and accept that we have no liability to you in respect of such transactions and that you are primarily responsible for any additional terms and/or charges imposed by such third party providers of goods, services or digital content and you shall hold us harmless in respect of the same.
- BeMil is not an investment product or other type of financial instrument which is currently directly regulated in Singapore by bodies such as the Financial Conduct Authority.
- BEMIL INTERNATIONAL DOO Group itself does not carry out (nor has it ever carried out) any financial services activity currently directly regulated in Singapore by bodies such as the Financial Conduct Authority.
- We make no representation as to the tax status of your use of the Services or Digital Content.
- You are solely responsible for determining your tax liability in relation to your use of the Services and Digital Content and must take your own tax and other professional advice in your territory.
Information provided by us
- The information provided by us (other than specific technical information) is:
- provided in good faith and for general information only. Whilst we take reasonable steps to ensure that it is correct, but we cannot guarantee that it is the most up-to-date information at all times; and
- provided in good faith and for general information only. Whilst we take reasonable steps to ensure that it is correct, but we cannot guarantee that it is the most up-to-date information at all times.
Digital content download
- We make the Digital Content available for use and download from our website which links to the Google Play Store and Apple App Store (“Approved Marketplaces”).
- All Digital Content made available by us on Approved Marketplaces is described as being developed by us. If you wish to download the Digital Content, you should do so only after following links contained on our official website. We do not endorse and are in no way affiliated with any other platforms or software which purport to provide access to, or integrate with, the Services or Digital Content.
- Whilst we make reasonable efforts to get taken down from the Approved Marketplaces or elsewhere any malicious fake, scam or cloned mobile applications, software, websites or other content which purports to be affiliated with us, we shall be in no way liable for any loss or damage you may incur as a result of your use or download of such mobile applications.
New release and update
- We may provide to you a free supplementary software code or updates of the Digital Content. If we do so, you must install all such supplementary software code or updates promptly upon release. We cannot ensure the integrity and correct functionality of the Services and Digital Content if you fail to do this.
- We only support the current version of the Digital Content. If we make supplementary software code or updates available to you in order to address security or other issues which we (at our absolute discretion) deem necessary, you must install such supplementary software code or updates.
- If you choose not to install such supplementary software code or updates you will not be able to continue using the Services or the Digital Content via the App due to the security risks posed by the use of out-of-date software.
Term and termination
- These terms (as updated from time to time) apply for as long as you use the Services or the Digital Content.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Services and Digital Content (or any part of them).
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement, regulatory or other authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
- We may suspend your Online Wallet:
- Pursuant to any ruling, order or instruction from any relevant legal, regulatory or other enforcement authority
- If we reasonably consider you to be a Politically Exposed Person as defined by financial enforcement authorities;
- If you fail to disclose mandatory information which we require to perform due diligence checks on you in accordance with our obligations under applicable anti-money laundering legislation;
- Following any change in the laws or regulations in your territory which renders the supply of Services or Digital Content to you unlawful; or
- As otherwise required by law.
- On termination of your access to the Services and Digital Content (whether at your discretion or pursuant to these terms and conditions):
- All rights granted to you under these terms shall cease;
- You must cease all activities authorised by these terms; and
- You must immediately destroy or return to us all copies of the Digital Content then in your possession, custody or control.
- We shall not be obliged under any circumstances to purchase any amount of Bcoin still held by you.
- When we find that you are using a game bug or trying to interfere with the game's system, we will temporarily lock your account to check and give appropriate punishment for your actions.
- The case of using 3rd party software to interfere with the game, we will permanently lock your account so as not to affect the community as well as the game system.
- When we find that you are using tricks to circumvent the system and game rules or take advantage of publisher rewards for your own gain, we will temporarily lock your account and penaltilize depend on the seriousness of the violation.
- Cases of constantly sending meaningless messages on chat channels that affect other players, with obscene words, words, signs, defamation to the service system administrator, the game's trademarks and publishers, players and other organizations, threatening or harassing, discouraging others, spreading slanderous news that offends the reputation and honor of the game. other individuals or organizations. We will issue fines depending on the severity of your violation.
- Each player is only allowed to use 1 account on 1 device, if we detect cases of intentionally using multiple accounts on 1 device, we will block all accounts on that device.
Our rights to make changes
- We may make changes to these terms or to the Services or Digital Content from time to time to reflect changes to users’ needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes via our official website and/or social media channels, or directly (as we determine at our absolute discretion).
Other term may also apply
- The ways in which you can use the Services and the Digital Content may also be controlled by the rules and policies of other service providers including (but not limited to)
- Approved market places: Google Play Store | Apple App Store
- Where other rules and policies do apply, such other rules and policies will take precedence in the event of a conflict with these terms.
The service and digital content
- “Writing” includes emails. When these terms use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.
- References to clauses. References to clauses are to clauses of these terms.
- Clause headings. Clause headings do not affect the interpretation of these terms.
- We are not responsible for events outside our control. If the provision of the Services or the Digital Content is delayed or prevented by an event outside our control, then we will review the position and take such steps that we consider to be reasonably practicable in order to minimize the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event.
- We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organization. We will always use our reasonable endeavors to notify you of this in writing if this happens.
- You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else. You may not transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person unless we specifically agree to this in writing.
- We are not your partners or agents. Nothing in these terms is intended to, or shall be deemed to, establish any partnership or joint venture between us and you, constitute either us or you as the agent of any other party, or authorize us or you to enter into any commitments for or on behalf of any other party.
- Nobody else has any rights under these terms. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- If a court finds part of these terms illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the clauses of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay in enforcing these terms, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
- These terms may be translated into languages other than English. In the event of any conflict in interpretation (in a legal sense) between translated versions of these terms, the English language version shall prevail.
- Which laws apply to these and where you may bring legal proceeding. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Singapore and the courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim.
- Exchanging and withdrawing BeCoins
- BeCoins exchange and withdrawal transactions are available in our service and digital content. Users can conduct transactions by
- Login your account to the exchange https://becoin.xyz/
- Transfer Becoins from the game to your wallet on the exchange
- Sell Becoins on the exchange
- Your Becoins will be put on the exchange market, when someone buys we will transfer money to your wallet on the exchange.
- When making a withdrawal, please note the following information:
- Provide correct account and wallet information.
- Withdrawal time depends on server conditions as well as binance service provider.
- Complaints, please contact the game's support directly to be able to resolve it for you as quickly as possible.